Professionnal integration Assistance
Professional integration assistance
Citizens from the EU or from elsewhere in the world, settling in France or abroad, on their own or with their families: to facilitate your administrative procedures, Lyon Move Relocation relies on a high standard network with specialists qualified in immigration procedures, residence formalities, and labor legislation, national and international social protection. Lyon Move compiles the file for the administrative authorities and runs the follow-up and tracking until the final documents are received.
Work permit application form
Residence application form, individual, with spouse and or accompanying children
Travelling pass application form for minor children, according to nationality
Lyon Move helps with social and cultural integration by accompanying your settling-in :
Meetings and local exchanges
Joining associations and sport clubs
Settling in a new city in a new country requires an in-depth knowledge of the local social and cultural fabric.
- Skype session (1h) before their arrival in France or meeting in a cafe (if already in the city).
- Access to all weekly cultural workshops/activities during the day or evening
- Delivery of the Welcome Box (with the Welcome City Guide + map of the city) during the first workshop/activity (if not delivered before)
- Access to an online community “Sojoourn Expat community” with more than 600 members
- Free access to all “ApéroExpats” (afterwork) events once a month
- Access to exclusive content (guide, tutorials …)
- Photo session offered with a photographer (use: CV, LinkedIn, website ..)
- Individual discovery coaching session (1 hour) with a certified coach (Stela Klein)
- Personalized assistance to answer their questions related to their integration in everyday life (throughout the duration of the program) via email, Whatsapp, phone (9am-7pm, 6d/7)
- Exclusive offers from local partners (coffee shop, events, yoga lessons, coworking space…)
French classes “Learn French out of the box”
Group classes “in small groups” (4-6 people) to exercise French in situations related to everyday life. With 60% of the courses to learn French grammar and rules (done indoor) and 40% of conversational courses to practice French in everyday life (done outdoor). Starting from 30h to 90h according to their needs.